Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Taco Casa: You complete Dylan...


Well,  what we had already suspected of Taco Casa is true.  They pretty much rock and absolutely love their patrons.  Jim and I really wanted to get Dylan a Taco Casa T-shirt for her birthday this year, but surprisingly they are hard to find!  So, I just thought I would email them and see if they would lend me a jpg of their logo to have one made in Dylan's size to surprise her.  The sweet peeps at Taco Casa did better than that:  They asked for her size and our address and sent us one free of charge!  We <3 Taco Casa.

Now, if you are newish to this blog and are  wondering what the big deal with Taco Casa and Dylan might be, you should go back to my archives and read the hilarity of it all here.  Her party is next weekend, so I will take a cute picture in her shirt with bean burrito in hand and post it here soon!

They really are way better than the other guys!  Their food is deeelish!  If you have never had Taco Casa (gasp!), go try them today.  If you live outside of Texas, personally I think they are worth the drive!  Tell 'em Dylan sent ya!

No comments: