Monday, April 12, 2010

Prayer Requests according to Dylan...



Here is the first entry in the series, According to Dylan.

Dylan is more consistant than me in her prayer life. I do so much better when I keep a prayer journal, this entry is actually spurring me on to start keeping one again. Prayer journals help keep me on task, keep me consistant in praying for specific things and people, and I can look back to see answered prayers.

A long time ago, Dylan asked for a sister. I told her that she was asking the wrong person; she needed to ask God for a sister. I reminded her that the Lord is the only one that can grant her request. She hasn't forgotten and nearly every time she prays; she asks him. I love that.

Nearly every phrase in her prayers start with "Thank You." So, the petition for a sister is no different. She says, "Thank you for I want a sister." Love it.

No comments: