Friday, March 4, 2011

Spicy!

I love nice things.  I love cute things.  I adore when those things are mine.  They make me happy, and as a Mom, I tend to set the tone in our home, thus they make my home happy.  I was inspired by  The Farm Chicks' post found here.   I found the spice jars with awesome dual flip-top shaker lids at Spice Barn and the labels I used were absolutely adorable and I found them at Amazon. They were fun to make!

Cooking with pretty things makes you feel good.  Presentation is not everything,but it's huge!  When I cook for my family and I have a smile on my face, it shows in the meal, it shows in the service and I think it helps create beautiful, tangible memories for my children.







I had to throw in one of my other crafty projects:  my stab at embroidery.
I'm not talented, but I think it's cute!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Cute! I love things like that. As a matter of fact, now that it's spring, we're coming into spray painting season, when few of my possessions are safe from changing colors.