Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last good glimpse of Lennox before his arrival!

I will be having two quick sonograms next week: Monday and Wednesday, to check his blood flow, heart rate, movement, and placenta along with 2 more 20 minute sessions of heart rate and contraction monitoring. Those will be my last two appointments with the doctors before I go in for induction on the evening of the 27th! He actually kinda got his hands out of his face for but a moment and we were able to get some pretty good pics of him at his big measurement sonogram yesterday. He's measuring at greater than 97% of his age- which by those measurements his dating would be 40 weeks (a term baby) but my dates (which aren't wrong- 'cause it's me and I am a stickler for dates, since I have to start my meds right away!) have his gestational age at 35 weeks, 4 days yesterday. I have myself a big boy in there! Enjoy the pics and the next ones I will post will be in person! Yay!




No comments: